Friday [News] Flash - 09/09/22

 Just a couple of news tidbits this week:


 1)  VIP Refer a Friend Promotion

As a reminder, you still have a few more weeks to earn CTMH Cash through the VIP Refer a Friend promotion! At the start of this promotion on August 15, all Makers and VIP Customers received a personalized referral code to share with prospective VIP Customers. Each time a new VIP Customer signs up with your code, you earn $10 USD in CTMH Cash, and your new VIP Customer gets the same amount in VIP Credit! 
 
This promotion only lasts through September 30, so be sure to make the most of this exciting opportunity to expand your VIP Customer base and earn CTMH Cash!

Be sure to tell your friend about my rewards program too - the details can be found here.

If you are just reading this on your own, here is my referral code: 

Referral Code: YX9KZ7

Click here to be taken to my website to join.

Why not use it and join in on all the VIP fun!! 


 

2) Fourth Quarter Catalog 

I don't normally mail catalogs to all customers as they are available online for everyone. Also, VIP Customers will begin receiving this catalog free in their orders beginning September 15, and all customers can get it free in their orders beginning September 22.

But I am so excited about this particular quarterly catalog, as well as the fact that I am making a sales push through the end of the year (just being honest here!).  So, all my VIP customers will be receiving the catalog in a direct mailing from Close To My Heart this time around.  They should start shipping from Utah on September 16, 2022.  Just another perk of having me as your Maker and being a VIP.  I make no promises about whether this will become a regular practice.  We shall see how it goes. Ho ho ho!  Merry Catalogs!

Comments