Have you seen my new Rewards Program?

ANNOUNCING

$U$ANNE’$ $TAMP$ & $CRAP$
2022 REWARD
$ PROGRAM





I have sent this by email to all my current customers.  You can request the PDF from me by email.  See the link in the left sidebar of this blog.  The full text follows below:

ANNOUNCING

$U$ANNE’$ $TAMP$ & $CRAP$
2022 REWARD
$ PROGRAM

 

For the calendar year 2022, I am announcing a new customer rewards program.  Purchasing your favorite CLOSE TO MY HEART products from me, now brings you these rewards:

 

1)       New customer – first online order – free surprise gift of my choice

 

2)       Become my VIP customer - $22 in free product of your choice

 

3)      Sign up for CTMH Craft with Heart Annual Subscription –

 

·         Card subscription – receive a free ink pad of your choice

 

·         Scrapbook subscription – receive a free regular cardstock pack of your choice

 

4)       Reach these commissionable sales levels with me and receive the following gifts:

 

·         $250 – free paper pack w/sticker sheet of your choice

·         $500 – free catalog item(s) of your choice up to $20 value

 

·         $750 – free catalog item(s) of your choice up to $30 value

 

·         $1,000 – free cardmaking or scrapbooking workshop (w/o protectors) of your choice

 

§  PLUS a free set of Picture My Life cards of your choice

§  AT THIS POINT YOUR CUMULATIVE SALES FOR REWARD PURPOSES RESET TO ZERO (overages are not carried forward).   Your next reward will be at $250, and follow the chart accordingly, as before. 

5)      SIGN UP AS A CTMH MAKER ON MY TEAM – Receive a FREE assortment of current products chosen by me, to help you in your business, when you have qualified for team membership with $150 in sales.

 

DISCLAIMERS:

These rewards are earned on commissionable sales only through my business website, so items purchased by you with VIP cash, items which CTMH does not consider commissionable (e.g., special promotions or sale items) or products I purchase as rewards on your behalf do not count toward your sales totals.

I will keep track of your cumulative commissionable purchases, based on reports generated by CTMH’s back office, and will contact you when a decision is required on your part.  As stated above, this includes only sales through my website and not any items you might purchase directly from me at classes, open houses, through my blog or other commerce sites such as eBay or Etsy.

You may choose any product(s) you like, but the total price of your reward cannot exceed your reward amount. No exceptions. I will pay shipping and tax on the rewards items. 
I place these rewards orders separately and no additional items may be added to your rewards order. Again, no exceptions.

Credit must be used in total at one time.  Unused portions of the reward are not carried over.  For example, if you have earned a $30 product, you must expend it all at once.  Rewards may ship directly from CTMH or from me, at my discretion, as shipping can be a significant portion of my cost of administering the program.  Rewards are not redeemable on promotions (usually items denoted with CC on the product code).

In the event I have not considered some particular set of circumstances, any questions about the program will be resolved at my sole discretion.  This program begins on 1/1/2022 and continues until 12/31/2022, as long as I continue to remain a Maker with CLOSE TO MY HEART.  I reserve the right to change/update the program as circumstances necessitate.



I LOOK FORWARD TO $ENDING YOU
 MANY FREE FUN REWARD
$ IN 2022.

 

Comments