Flash Sale Unboxing & New Paper Lines Sneak Peek

In this video, I show you a few bargains I scooped up on the September flash sale, throw out a few ideas and then reveal to you the newest paper lines appearing in the 4th quarter catalog. Come watch, it is fun!

Products mentioned include:

Shimmer Trims

Sapphire Glitter Paper


The Star Cluster Thin Cut is not currently available.

Stitched Square Frames Thin Cuts

4" x 6" Flip Flaps memory protectors

The Good Vibes Paper Pack and Sticker Sheet is no longer available.

Four Seasons - Summer Paper Pack & Sticker Sheet
Melon (color of the year) Dots

You can find the details on my customer rewards program at this blog post.

Read this blog post to find out about the special reward available for ordering the album retreat.  It also mentions the workshop instructions I got in partnership with another Maker and sent to my VIPs who purchased the Chantilly paper pack and sticker sheet. Check it out before it is too late.

Chantilly Paper Pack & Sticker Sheet



You can find out all about the VIP program on my website:

Referral Code: YX9KZ7

Click here to be taken to my website to learn more and join.

Comments