Friday [News] Flash - 08/26/22


There's not much customer news from the Home Office this week, so I just wanted to send a couple of reminders your way.

1) Album Retreat registration is open.

CTMH is so excited for our next virtual Album Retreat that they have made the bundles available for orders earlier than originally planned! You  can now order your Album Retreat bundles and reserve your spots for this incredible crafting event taking place November 2–4 (Wednesday - Friday).  Replays of videos are available after the event, so that you can craft at your convenience.

Join us to create an entire album’s worth of gorgeous, Christmas-themed scrapbook layouts, featuring exclusive products, awesome masking and inking techniques, fun ways to use the new Silver Metallic Paint markers, and other items from our Core Products and October–December catalogs. In the end, attendees will make 11 two-page 12" x 12” layouts!
 
To participate, simply purchase the album bundle (EB202210)! There is no separate registration fee! Bundles will be available to order through October 15, while supplies last. We will then ship all ordered bundles shortly after that date. Note that if you order your Album Retreat bundle with other items, a separate, fixed shipping cost will apply to each bundle purchase, and they will be shipped separately from the rest of the items on your order.

Take a look at my recent blog post here, to see the additional benefits that my customers earn by purchasing the album retreat.  I hope you'll consider joining in the fun.

2)  An exclusive Chantilly Workshop available for my customers.

I have recently partnered with another CTMH Maker in order to supply my VIP customers with a 6 page workshop for the Chantilly Bring Back My Pack.  These products are close to selling out so now is the time to act.   Sign up as a VIP with me as your maker and spend your instant $15 VIP credit on Chantilly and other great products.

You can see the Chantilly products in this video by Close to My Heart.



All you need for this workshop is the Chantilly paper pack and sticker sheet, plus black and white cardstock from your stash.  My sister Maker also used lemonade shimmer trim, silver twine and silver sequins, but I was able to complete the workshop by substituting silver glimmer gems for the sequins and silver thread from my stash.  I had shimmer trim but could have used ribbon or strips of glitter paper or even washi tape as substitutes.

The directions are very good, and include full color photos. The workshop uses the paper pack very efficiently.  You could use these instructions over and over again with any paper pack and sticker sheet,  and each page would look different based on your sticker clusters.


The layout you see at the top of the post is what I made from the leftovers and using one of the stamp sets that comes in the full bundle.  The full bundle also included the coordinating cardstock, which I used instead of white cardstock for my base pages to give them more color pop!

Again if you sign up as my VIP and order either Chantilly product - the paper pack with sticker sheet or the Chantilly product bundle from me, I will send you the workshop instructions for FREE as a perk of being my VIP customer. 

Because paper pack & sticker sheets are some possible rewards of my 2022 customer rewards program, I have already had customers get both the Chantilly Paper Pack & Sticker Sheet, plus the instructions FREE.  Who doesn't want a free workshop?  Contact me by email (see left blog sidebar) to get more details on my customer rewards program or check out this blog post here.

3.)  Current promotions and specials.

So those items above are just 2 benefits of using me for your Maker.  You can check out the rest of Close To My Heart's current specials here.

Workshop Wow - Celebrating You

Faboolous!

Start-up Savings (ends 8/31) 

Overstock Offer (ends 8/31) 

VIP Refer - A - Friend 

Stamp of the Month - Teach, Love, Inspire

 That is all for today, have a great weekend!

Comments