Working with Isabella leftovers - layout and cards

Today's video has me showcasing how I used up Isabella  as well as mix-in leftovers.  Come watch.


I based this layout on one shown in the July-August catalog, using a mix-in paper for that month as the base of the page. The lemon/floral accents were stamped & die-cut from the scrapbooking stamp set.

I have been practicing my coloring - the layout was colored with ink from the pads using a water brush, so I got an exact match for mink, sage and lemonade. The resin butterfly, two pieces of tan chipboard and mini pearls were all from my stash.



These cards were fun as well.  I used watercolor paints for top two cards.  Did you know CTMH's download explains several different techniques and give you the recipes for how to mix all the current CTMH colors.

Alcohol markers were used for the other two.  The last card base is 4 x 6 Isabella PML card, and the first card contains the 1 inch cut-offs of other 4 x 6 PML cards I used on a prior double layout.  You can find that post here.

Here are links to the products I used which are still available on my website:

Isabella:

Workshop w/o Page Protectors

Picture My Life Cards

Paper Pack (Set with sticker sheet sold out)

Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts

Watercolor Paints

That's all for today, thanks for watching and/or reading.  Stay scrappy!

Comments