Stretching the Isabella Scrapbooking Workshop Leftovers

If you have been following me here or watching my videos, you know I love to stretch the Close To My Heart workshops, getting pages from every last bit I can.

I find that the easiest two way to do that are:

1) Buy the Mix-in Paper pack that is available with each catalog.  There are papers in there to go with each of the two paper lines in the bi-monthly catalog, as some sheets that overlap and work well with both.

Jul - Aug Mix-In Paper Pack

2)  Get the Picture My Life cards, which can be used for titles, journaling, photo mats and embellishments.

Isabella Picture My Life cards

Whether you are getting the scrapbooking workshop or the paper pack with sticker sheets, the above extras will really help you stretch your supplies.


Isabella Scrapbooking workshop

See you back here soon with some more Isabella inspiration.

Comments