What's Next?

 


Well, I thought I ought to let you know my plans now that Close To My Heart is closing their doors.

I have decided to transfer to Stampin' Up!                Why . . . ?

In order to get the exclusive CTMH products that Stampin' Up! will be offering over the next few months.  Stampin' Up! has committed to carrying 2 CTMH designed paper collections, one each in May and June.  So while the clearance/liquidation process continues at CTMH in the coming months, there are still new and exciting CTMH goodies to be had . . . at Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up is planning on offering a paper collection in May which includes these items:

  • Paper pack and sticker sheet
  • Scrapbooking Workshop
  • Scrapbooking stamp & thin cuts
  • Cardmaking Workshop
  • Cardmaking stamp & thin cuts
  • Coordinating cardstock pack
  • Plus individual cardstock packs and ink pads in selected colors that coordinate with the paper line
  • Dots
  • Alphabet stamp & thin cuts.


These workshops, including instructions, will look like the ones you have come to know and love from Close To My Heart, as they were designed and produced by CTMH and now will be sold exclusively by SU! under a license agreement.

June's offering will follow the same pattern of products offered, but with a different paper collection and additional stand-alone products.  (Pssst . . . we are told Summer Gnomes are coming to SU! but not when that will happen.)

May & June offerings will be exclusive to former CTMH Makers, LIKE ME, who transfer to Stampin' Up!  If you love CTMH as much as I do, you won't want to miss out on these offerings.

SU! is also planning on picking up other products like scrapbooks/binders, page protectors and flip-flaps, but these products are not expected to be available until July & August. It will be a rolling process over many months to incorporate familiar but rebranded CTMH products into the Stampin' Up! line to expand their scrapbook product offerings.

So, if you need an SU demonstrator with access to CTMH exclusive products,
then I am your gal.  

If you have a current SU demonstrator, by all means, continue to patronize them for your Stampin' Up! needs.  However, they will not be able to sell the exclusive CTMH products during the transition, so I am here to help fill that need.


Stampin' Up! has offered the CTMH Makers a sweetheart deal for the first year, so it is an easy decision to continue and see how they take scrapbooking in the CTMH tradition and adapt it to their Stampin' Up! style.  This is definitely a wait and see situation for me, at least through the summer months.

Some of you may know that I was once a Stampin' Up! demo. When they shifted away from scrapbooking, I moved on.  Stampin' Up! makes quality products, which I have continued to purchase from my own Stampin' Up! demonstrator. After a number of years, I discovered Close To My Heart in 2019.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my association with Close To My Heart, and am grateful to them for providing a path forward for those Makers who want to make the journey. 

Thanks again to all those who have ordered from me.  Your purchases in March and April are very much appreciated.

I am rooting for all my customers to pick up some bargains in May and June on the Close To My Heart website, even if I don't receive a commission. We all deserve to be scrappy-happy when crafting is so close to our hearts!

Comments