2024 Rewards Program - New Year, New Choices


$U$ANNE’$ $TAMP$ & $CRAP$
2024 REWARD
$ PROGRAM


A new year, 2024, means new rewards to be earned and fun opportunities for you to receive bonus merchandise.  Purchasing your favorite CLOSE TO MY HEART products from me, now brings you the following rewardsThe plan levels have been simplified but there is . . .

an extra surprise, so read all the way to the bottom!!

__________________________________


  • New customer places first online order – free gift of my choice, up to a $10 value
  • Become my VIP customer - $24 in free product of your choice

  • Refer a VIP customer to me - $24 in free product of your choice

  • Renew your VIP membership - free Custom 24 cardstock pack (your choice of colors)

  • Reach these commissionable sales levels with me and receive the following gifts:


·         $250 – free paper pack w/sticker sheet of your choice

             or
free Mix-in paper pack and the coordinating cardstock pack

 

·         $500 – free stamp and thin cuts set of your choice up to a $35 value

 

·         $1,000 – free catalog item(s) of your choice up to $50 value

(After achieving $1,000, your total resets, retaining any order amount over $1,000.  For example, $1,112 would mean you start with a balance of $112 and repeat the levels.)  

 

NEW FOR 2024 - Who loves a surprise?  I hope you will.

Every order you place in 2024 earns you a surprise gift (could be current or retired offerings) that I will send to you within 30 days of you placing your order.   So even the occasional customer order, gets you a fun reward.  So tell your friends!!


And if you are really keen on CTMH: 

SIGN UP AS A CTMH MAKER ON MY TEAM – Receive a FREE assortment of current products chosen by me (retail value of $150 or more) to help you in your business, when you have qualified for team membership with $150 in sales.

 

DISCLAIMERS:

These rewards are earned on commissionable sales only through my business website, so items purchased by you with VIP cash, items which CTMH does not consider commissionable, any fees CTMH charges for events or VIP renewal, or products I purchase as rewards on your behalf do not count toward your sales totals.  Also, excluded are any sale purchases directly from me at classes, open houses, through my blog or other commerce sites such as eBay or Etsy.

I will track your cumulative commissionable purchases, based on reports generated by CTMH’s back office, and will contact you when you have attained a new level of rewards.

Rewards must be claimed within 60 days of the order which qualifies you for that level of reward.

You may choose any product(s) you like, but the total price of your reward cannot exceed your reward amount. No exceptions. I will pay shipping and tax on the rewards items. 

I place these reward orders separately and no additional items may be added to your rewards order. Again, no exceptions.

Credit must be used in total at one time.  Unused portions of the reward are not carried over.  For example, if you have earned a $24 product, you must expend it all at once.  Although you can save rewards to use together (for example, $24 plus $50) subject to the 60 day time limit.  Rewards may ship directly from CTMH or from me, at my discretion, to minimize the shipping costs of administering the program.  Rewards are not redeemable on promotions (usually items denoted with CC on the product code or VIP exclusive products).

In the event I have not considered a particular set of circumstances, any questions about the program will be resolved at my sole discretion.  This program begins on 1/1/2024 and continues until 12/31/2024, so long as I remain a CLOSE TO MY HEART Maker.  I reserve the right to change/update/discontinue the program as circumstances necessitate or at my own discretion.


I HOPE YOU EARN MANY FREE
FUN REWARD$ IN 2024.

Comments