Close To My Heart Cut Above Cards & Putting Away New Stash


 

In today's video I show you the May-August 2023 cut above card kit, not, it seems the last of its kind. We talk about adding extra touches, and then we look at some new purchases of random supplies that I had yet to put away. Come hang out and see pretty stuff with me.


The May - August 2023 Craft With Heart Kit can be found by clicking here.  

 


Last year's May through August 2022 kit can be found by clicking here.

Click through to see the individual finished cards on the CTMH website.  Both kits are available only while supplies last.  You won't be disappointed that you got these easy to assemble cards and the versatile greetings stamp sets that can be used again and again.

Check out the current special on cut above kits on my website: (under the promotion tab)

https://susannebrauer.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2307-startup-savings.aspx

Comments