Bring Back My Pack - For Always - An Extra Layout and Stamping Tips

 


Today, I walk you through the layouts in the For Always Scrapbook workshop, showing you an extra layout and giving you hints on stamping. A cardmaking workshop is also available.

You can purchase the Product Bundle (the best deal) here, along with the other For Always offerings: 

Click Here To See More Details


The bundle prices are good through July 31st, or while supplies last (which seems to be getting shorter and shorter all the time.) Don't delay, because For Always won't be available "For Always."

And the Mix-in Paper Pack I used for the extra page can be found here:

 

Click here to see more details.


Here are the cards I made to use up the scraps.  I embellished with white glitter enamel dots on the black cards and coral sequins on the papaya cards.







 

That's all for today.  Thanks for looking.

Comments