Come Join The Close To My Heart Team



New Sign-Up Special Starting May 15

It is time to share the Close To My Heart love! Beginning May 15, Close To My Heart is offering a special You Are Welcome Here sign-up deal for new Makers. Anyone who signs up to be a Maker from May 15–June 30 will get to join for the low price of just $25 USD/$30 CAD and get the same amount back in CTMH Cash! This is a great opportunity to become a Maker with us!

In addition, new members to my team will receive $100 in current product to help launch their Close To My Heart business, once they have qualified for team membership with $150 in sales.  Just one more perk offered under my Rewards Program.  (Check out the link in my left sidebar.)

If you have ever considered it, now might be the time to dive it to all the crafty goodness CTMH enables you to share with family, friends, and soon to be friends who you can bond with over shared loved of papercrafting. Details can be found at this link.

Comments