2023 Reward$ Program

 


$U$ANNE’$ $TAMP$ & $CRAP$
2023 REWARD$ PROGRAM

For the calendar year 2023, I am updating my customer rewards program with even more opportunities for you to receive bonus merchandise.  Purchasing your favorite CLOSE TO MY HEART products from me, now brings you these rewards:

 

1)      New customer – first online order – free surprise gift of my choice

2)      Become my VIP customer - $23 in free product of your choice

 

3)      Refer a VIP customer to me - $23 in free product of your choice

4)      Renew your VIP membership - free Custom 24 cardstock pack (your choice of colors)

5)      Sign up for CTMH Craft with Heart Annual Subscription – PROGRAM DISCONTINUED BY CTMH

 

·         Card subscription – free stamp with thin-cuts of your choice

 

·         Scrapbook subscription – free 12 x 12 value pack page protectors (side or top load, your choice)

6)       Reach these commissionable sales levels with me and receive the following gifts:

·         $250 – free paper pack w/sticker sheet of your choice or 2 free shimmer brushes or 2 free shimmer trims of your choice (you could also choose 1 brush & 1 trim)

·         $500 – free catalog item(s) of your choice up to $25 value

 

·         $750 – free catalog item(s) of your choice up to $30 value

 

·         $1,000 – free cardmaking or scrapbooking workshop (w/o protectors) of your choice

 

·         PLUS a free set of Picture My Life cards of your choice

 

·         FOR EACH $250 LEVEL you achieve over $1,000, you will be entitled to double rewards.  For example, reach $1,250 and you would receive 2 free paper packs (or double of the other options available.)  At $1,500, you would receive $50 in catalog items of your choice, etc.

However, if you think you will be approaching this level, I would urge you to consider the opportunity to become a CTMH maker on my team.

 

7)      SIGN UP AS A CTMH MAKER ON MY TEAM – Receive a FREE assortment of current products chosen by me (valued at $100 or more) to help you in your business, when you have qualified for team membership with $150 in sales.

 

DISCLAIMERS:

These rewards are earned on commissionable sales only through my business website, so items purchased by you with VIP cash, items which CTMH does not consider commissionable, any fees CTMH charges for events or VIP renewal, or products I purchase as rewards on your behalf do not count toward your sales totals.  Also, excluded are any sale purchases directly from me at classes, open houses, through my blog or other commerce sites such as eBay or Etsy.

I will track of your cumulative commissionable purchases, based on reports generated by CTMH’s back office, and will contact you when you have attained a new level of rewards.

You may choose any product(s) you like, but the total price of your reward cannot exceed your reward amount. No exceptions. I will pay shipping and tax on the rewards items. 

I place these rewards orders separately and no additional items may be added to your rewards order. Again, no exceptions.

Credit must be used in total at one time.  Unused portions of the reward are not carried over.  For example, if you have earned a $30 product, you must expend it all at once.  Although you can save rewards to use together (for example, $23 plus $25).  Rewards may ship directly from CTMH or from me, at my discretion, to minimize the shipping costs of administering the program.  Rewards are not redeemable on promotions (usually items denoted with CC on the product code or VIP exclusive products).

In the event I have not considered a particular set of circumstances, any questions about the program will be resolved at my sole discretion.  This program begins on 1/1/2023 and continues until 12/31/2023, so long as I remain a CLOSE TO MY HEART Maker.  I reserve the right to change/update the program as circumstances necessitate.  (Updated on 5/1/2023 for Craft With Heart program change by Home Office.)



I LOOK FORWARD TO $ENDING YOU
 MANY FREE FUN REWARD
$ IN 2023.

Comments