Clean Desk Cards & Layout - As You Grow

Hello on this fine Monday morning.

AS YOU GROW

Over the weekend I was able to complete both the As You Grow Cardmaking Workshop, and finish up using the leftovers from the As You Grow Scrapbooking Workshop.  Both of these Workshop Wows were available back in April.  The workshops are no longer available but you can still get the As You Grow Paper Pack and Sticker Sheet, Coordinating Cardstock Pack, Picture My Life Cards and the Stamp & Thin Cut Set by clicking here. This line was featured in last year's core catalog that ends on August 31st, so any As You Grow products are now available only while supplies last.


First let me show you the double layout I was able to do.  Mind you I did not do the single layout that was shown in the workshop with all those angled pieces.  Instead I used a single layout that Makers were shown in Convention back in 2021, and stretched it to a double.  Also, I had done the workshop with my sister, and she gave me her scraps.

I used one PML card along with some leftover stickers.  What do you think?

Then onto the cardmaking workshop, here are the 4 extra cards I was able to make.

This workshop featured the Heartfelt Wreath Stamp & Thin Cuts set.  The stamp set is available, but the combined stamp and thin cuts have sold out.






Here instead of using the wood flowers that were included in the kit, I used up some of my Hope & Kindness Die-Cuts, which are not as thick and therefore easier to mail.

Well, that's all for today.  I am glad I can start the week with a desk that is a bit cleaner.

Comments