Hip Hip Hooray Slimline Birthday Cards

I had a few more scraps from the VIP Hip Hip Hooray Workshop, so I made up these cards based on an example from the workshop.  You can see the workshop layouts in my video here.


The stamp set is available as a stand-alone item here

Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set $18.95

 

There are also two other fun VIP stamp sets available through the end of August, or while supplies last.

Highlights Stamp Set $18.95

We Are Good Together Stamp Set $18.95

And if you need to make a lots of cards in a hurry, grab the VIP Flower Shop Card kit of 15 cards for only $2 per card.  The only necessary stamping on these is the sentiment and you can choose the ones you need.  You can see how I "stepped up" these cards in my video here.

Flower Shop Card Kit $29.95

During the current Overstock Offer, you don't need to be a VIP to get these VIP products.  Hurry, all are available only while supplies last.

Comments