Clean Desk Cards - Sweet As Honey & Smitten Scraps

Well, it has been a while since I posted any cards that I made while cleaning up the scraps from my desk.

Here's what I did with some Sweet As Honey leftover scraps, along with a few stickers/chipboard from a non-CTMH paper line in my stash.

You can still get the Sweet As Honey Cardmaking workshop, which came back into stock.  It was so popular that it sold out in such short order that Close To My Heart decided to reorder more.  All the Sweet As Honey products can be found at this link.  I am sorry, but the cork shapes have sold out.



Next up, I used some Smitten scraps to make these two cards.  The stickers/chipboard are again from that same line from my stash.  Anybody recognize it?


The Smitten Product Bundle (the best value) is still available as well as the paper pack and sticker sheet.  You can find all the Smitten products at this link.

 


I used patterns 26 and 21, respectively, from Volume 5 of the Make It From Your Heart Volume 5 How-to Book.


 

You can find my Sweet As Honey layouts and my Smitten layouts at the blog posts linked here. And there are You Tube videos for each as well, that can be accessed from the blog posts.  Thanks for looking.

Comments