Smitten Paper Pack - 4 Double Layouts

Today's video shows you 4 double page layouts from the Smitten paper pack with sticker sheet.  I use the layout instructions from the Smitten workshop, and then find an older workshop for 2 more ideas.  Come see.


Stock was running low, but if there are any Smitten products left you can find them by clicking here.

Smitten Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet

If you are interested in the coordinating cardstock pack and matching stamp set as well, the product bundle is available as well.

Smitten Product Bundle (without Thin Cuts)

 

If you purchase the supplies from me, and the workshop guide is no longer online (kit has sold out), then I can email you the Smitten workshop instructions, as well as the True Love workshop guide.  If you have questions, you can find my contact information on my Close To My Heart website here.

Thanks for watching!


Comments