Six Quick Tips - Pocket Page Scrapbooking

 Here's this week's video:

And here is a recap of the six tips I shared:


  1. Fill at least 3 of the pockets on a 12 x 12 pocket page with colorful cards.

  2. Be whimsical in embellishing the cards, even creating mini scenes.

  3. Alter your elements, if needed, for size and color to better fit with your placement on the project.

  4. Use dimension inside the pockets; you can clearly see the different heights of items items popped up on foam tape through the plastic.

  5. Attach elements and embellishments to the outside of the pockets as well.  (Use extra strong adhesive.)

  6. Repeat selected elements, ideally 3X, to add cohesion across the page/layout.  (I used an example of hearts.)

I also mentioned a 7th tip, but I will let you get that from the video.

If you don't have your own Maker and need directions for the Penelope kit, just email me.  My info is in the left sidebar.

Some of the Picture My Life Cards currently available from Close to My Heart:

In Full Bloom

Cake Day

Love Story - Silver  (also available in Gold)

CLICK HERE FOR THE ENTIRE ASSORTMENT.

Thanks for watching and reading.  I do appreciate your support of my CTMH business.

Comments