Extra Layouts from the Sawyer Workshop Kits

 



Well, I am back with a new video.  I was a little rusty, so unfortunately the camera angle was a smidge off level.  Hopefully that won't distract from your enjoyment of these cards and layouts made from leftovers of the Sawyer kits.  Unfortunately, both workshop kits have sold out as well as the paper pack.  You can find what is still available - the standalone stamps sets and Picture My Life cards here.

If you like the "vibe" of Sawyer, you might want to check out the As You Grow paper line from the full catalog or just click here to see it online.  The stamp set images are too fun, and the line could be used for more than children storytelling.

I hope to be back soon with product that is still available.  KEEP IN MIND, with the ongoing global supply chain issues, Close To My Heart has been selling out of product quicker.  So if you "see something, buy something!"

 

 



Comments