Stretching The Boo Crew Workshop

Today's video shows you how to get another double layout from the Boo Crew workshop if you are not planning on doing the little treat boxes.

 I think these pages turned out pretty darn adorable!!

 

Here are the REVISED cutting guides, so you can see what changes I made (these are quite a bit neater than those I used during the video).





 

If you have Copic markers, I used Y35 Maize and Y38 Honey for the candy corn.  RV17 Deep Magenta is a good match for Wild Berry.  Of course, you could always just sponge or use a water brush to apply Close To My Heart inks for a perfect match.

The Boo Crew products are still available on my website here.  (Scroll through all the pages, as the workshop doesn't necessarily sort to the top. 

You will love this paper line.  Too cute!

Comments