Extra Layout from the Holly & Ivy Workshop

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, especially if you have already watched my video on how I changed up Close To My Heart's Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking Workshop and stretched it to another double page layout.


Here are the products that I used

Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking Workshop

Gilt Gloss Spray

Gelly Roll White Gel Pens

Unfortunately, the Sep - Oct Mix-In Paper Pack is sold out, but the coordinating cardstock pack is still available.


Sep - Oct 2021 Mix-In Coordinating Cardstock Pack

Strategies that you can use on other workshops:

  • Consider flipping over the patterned papers for a different look
  • Excise paper that will be covered by large blocks of other paper
  • Use washi tape to cover seams on reverse of pieced layouts
  • Consider trimming tucked diecuts (tags, circles, etc.) to stretch your supplies

I hope you found my video and blog post helpful.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Comments