Counterfeit Challenge #2 - Using Your Kit Favorites

Today I am playing with my favorite items from the Counterfeit Kit I pulled together here.

You would have already seen my first layout from the kit for Challenge 1 here.


I hope you enjoy the short video, I am learning (slowly but surely) how to do more editing.  Speeding up the video is one matter, being able to talk over the video for entire time in quite another.  But as they say, practice makes perfect.  I hope you will be patient with me on my videography journey.


  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Patterned papers:  Close To My Heart (grid and cloth), Quick Quotes (leaves and photo mats)
  • 4 x 6 and 3 x 4 cards:  Close to My Heart (Pumpkin Spice Picture My Life)
  • Leaf Stamp: Inkadinkado
  • Dye Inks:  Close to My Heart - Papaya, Peach and Toffee
  • Chalk Ink for edging: Quick Quotes Seabrook
  • Shimmer Brush:  Close To My Heart Peach
  • Tab labels:  Felicity Jane
  • Leaf medallions:  Unknown

Using CTMH Mix-In papers and Textures papers really added a lot to my kit.  Those papers were so very versatile. 

Several days after filming the video I sat down and managed a companion double spread using the same papers but other embellishments.  I really need to get some more photos printed.


Thanks for dropping by.

Comments