Summer Vibes Video - Sneak Peek

Well, it is not so much a sneak peek as an addendum, before the fact.  Say what? 

The fact is that I had set this layout aside, and forgot to retrieve it when I did Wednesday's video on the Summer Vibes paper pack, sticker sheet and Picture My Life cards. So instead of getting 8 great pages out of those supplies, I got 10.  I simply didn't have time to redo the video.


So consider this a goof turned into a bonus:


I adapted this sketch from an insider layout that CTMH provided makers.  I used a Picture My Life card for the cluster base on the right hand side.  That way I could fussy-cut fewer flowers.   (See this gal didn't just start scrapbooking yesterday, you know.)


I hope you will tune into Wednesday's Watch video.  Thanks for dropping by the blog.


Comments