Scrapbook Smackdown - Round 1

Yep, I am feeling a little cocky about this month's scrapbook competition with sis-in-law, Trenna.  June was all about cards; and yes she did well, really well, I must concede.  But July is about layouts, and all I will say . . . bring it on! 


We agreed, quite amicably mind you, that we would choose sketches for double page layouts and see what happens.  She picked this first challenge from a PageMaps sketch that appears on page 32 of the Summer 2021 edition of Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine.

Here's is what I have concocted - using Pebbles Land That I Love and Pink Paislee Sweet Freedom paper lines from my stash.


If you are enjoying my You Tube videos, I hope you might take time to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE.  Pretty please.

You can find Trenna's You Tube channel here.  She'd be tickled red, white and blue if you come watch, like and subscribe there as well!!

Comments