Hillside Cottage - Product Line Introduction and A Layout

Today's video introduces you to the Hillside Cottage Paper line from CLOSE TO MY HEART.  I show you the first of several layouts that I have done with these enchanting products.


Products used in the layout:

Hillside Cottage Paper Pack & Sticker Sheet

 

Hillside Cottage Coordinating Cardstock

Hillside Cottage Shapes

Black Ore Paper

Tombow® Permanent Adhesive

Thin 3D Foam Tape

 
Also, I wanted to remind you of the new customer special that I am currently running.  Any new customer who buys something from the Hillside Cottage Line from my website through June 25, 2020 will be entered into a drawing to win a new Scandinavian Folk Art Greetings stamp set that coordinates so wonderfully with Hillside Cottage (two new stamp sets available to be awarded by June 30).

Every new VIP customer will receive the Scandinavian Pumpkin stamp set (while supplies last.)  You can find the details on CTMH's VIP program here.

So I hope you'll join me in crafting with CLOSE TO MY HEART.  I'd love to be your Maker.

Comments