Clean Desk cards from NSD You Are Enough Scraps

 This week's video shows you 6 cards I made while cleaning up my desk after completing the NSD You Are Enough scrapbooking workshop.


I used the instructions from the You Are Enough cardmaking workshop as inspiration, but soon went my own way as I was working only with leftovers.  I have to admit being tempted to order a little more paper; it was just so darn pretty.

Cardmaking Workshop - Click for details

 

The products used included:

 

You Are Enough Paper Pack - Click for details

 

You Are Enough Coordinating Cardstock - Click for details

 

 

Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts - Click for details


You Are Enough Stamp Set - Click for details

Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cuts - Click for details

I hope you find a little inspiration here today.  Thanks for watching and reading.

Comments