More Than You'll Ever Know Scrapbook Workshop

Today's video shows you layouts from the NSD workshop called More Than You'll Ever Know. 

 


  The workshop is still available while supplies last for only $51.95.

Click for the workshop details

Other items mentioned include:

Click for May-June Mix-in Paper Pack details

 

Click for Flamingo shimmer brush details

Click for black/white dots details

The workshop with the cute koala stamp is called Sending You Hugs.


Click here for cardmaking workshop details

 Here's a photo that show which stars I decided to cut from the die-cut, if it helps. I marked them on the back side with pencil and then cut them after I had used the die-cut as a stencil.



Thanks for stopping by my blog and/or watching my videos.  I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment and let me know what you would like to see here.

Comments