Layout Inspired by Catalog - A Good Recipe

Well, most of my Eat Play Love supplies have been used up, and although this line is still available on the website, I thought I would look for similar themed paper with which I could create.  It is always good to use up stash when we inspired to do so, right?



I found just a few pieces of Photoplay's What's Cooking Line, and then I promptly turned to the CLOSE TO MY HEART March-April catalog for inspiration.  Here on page 19, you see this layout.

There was "recipe" for me to use.


And here's my version.  I decided to switch the bottom border and top inside papers on my two pages, to make it a little more interesting.  I had 4 x 6 recipe cards that matched the paper line and used them both as layering papers on the left and as photo mats on the right.  The last of my Eat Play Love wood veneer along with buttons and bling from my stash contributed the finishing touches.



So don't forget to reap the recipes from the CLOSE TO MY HEART catalogs when you get them.  If you don't have a maker and would like a paper copy of the catalog, just email me.  But you can always find them online.


Comments