Craft With Heart - May through August kit

Happy Monday Morning all you scrappy, stampy gals and guys.  Today I wanted to share with you some cards from the latest Craft With Heart Card Subscription and give you the top 3 reasons that I subscribe:

1)  The kit is complete - it contains everything you need to make about 2 dozen cards.

You can see Kristin Livingstone showcase the current kit in this video on the CLOSE TO MY HEART Facebook page.

 
Because it is complete, it is perfect to take when you want to craft on the go.

2.)  The stamp set is so versatile.  The stamp set contains a variety of sentiments so that you can personalize the cards for your own needs. 


 I keep the prior kits' stamp sets in a handy spot near my desk and reach for them again and again, long after the kit cards have been made.  This "sending many prayers your way" sentiment is from a prior Craft With Heart kit, and I have used in again and again for my weekly church ministry cards.

3.)  The cards are easy to stamp and assemble, which means they are easy to send.  Even though I am an intermediate stamper at this point, I enjoy the ease of putting these cards together with the short but complete instructions given in the included flyer.

 

I assembled all these cards last week when my sis-in-law came to visit.  It was the first project, perfect to get our creative juices flowing.  We like to start our crop, with a warm-up project where we could see results right away, but which is not too taxing to our creative imaginations.

I hope you'll consider these COMPLETE, VERSATILE and EASY kits from Close To My Heart.  They want to help you become a confident card maker.  In fact, another way they are doing this is with their recent series of stamping technique videos.  I previously linked the first 3 in the series, here is the fourth and final.  Enjoy.

Now you can make cards from your heart - let us show you how.

Comments