Close to My Heart - Lovely Album

In today's video,  I've made a full album from the Lovely paper pack and sticker sheet. With the addition of glitter paper and/or shimmer trim, these pages pack a lot of punch.


Truly, the core catalog does not do these papers justice - they mix and match so marvelously.  Here are some close-ups of my finished pages:











And here is the suggested product list for this project.  Purchase any of these items from me, and I will be happy to send you the layout instructions with cutting guides.


At a minimum I would suggest the paper pack w/sticker sheet, the coordinating cardstock and either the glitter paper or shimmer trim.  Everything else can be garnered from your stash. (See postscript below.)

Those last 3 items, while great long-term additions to your stash, could be substituted for by using punches and tying bows with ribbon.

And if you are interested in stamping some more images to augment your pages, here are the coordinating stamp sets:


And don't forget an album:

I hope you'll give this a try - as the pages turn out so LOVELY, and they hold many, many photos.

________________________________________________________

Postscript:

I have some class kits left that includes the Lovely Paper Pack & Sticker Sheet, the coordinating cardstock (14 sheets of colors only, no white), a 1/2 pack of Lovely Picture My Life cards, 1 12 x 12 sheet of Blue Belle glitter paper and 5 feet of Blue Belle shimmer trim.  Instructions included, and I will add some assorted surprise goodies. All for $40, shipping is included (USA only.)  So if you are eager to try this, just email me for my Paypal payment information. First come, first served, e.g. first to pay is first to receive (no holds).

Comments