Clean Desk Cards #4 - Finishing Up With Daisy Meadows

Today I want to show you a double layout as well as four cards.

 

The layout features that pretty, pretty plaid in the Daisy Meadows paper pack.  It came together quickly thanks to a pack of Happy Birds layered die-cuts by Jeanine's Art that my sister had given me along with script sentiments from American Crafts. The journal card is one altered from the Daisy Meadows Picture My Life cards.  The thing I like best about this layout is that either set of the 3 x 4 photos could be replaced with a 4 x 6 photo.




I still needed a couple of Easter cards, so I decided to pull out all the PML cards that were specific to Easter, to create these four cards.




The "happy easter" wreath card started out as my least favorite, but after I colored the leaves with avocado shimmer brush for the main cluster and a lighter green Copic marker for the rest, it started to pop.  Blue Belle shimmer brush on the buds was the correct finishing touch, and it is now my fave.  Each of the other cards incorporates scraps and cut-up PML cards.  

 

Now I can get these addressed and ready to mail.

What have you created lately from what was left on your desk after a larger project?

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards. What stamp did you use for the happy easter on the wreath card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "happy easter" on the wreath card was pre-printed; that is a Picture My Life Card from the Daisy Meadows pack.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!