Heart Happy - An Easy Stretch

 

Today's video explains how to get 4 double layouts from the CLOSE TO MY HEART 2019 Heart Happy workshop kit.  If you are like me, without little ones in the house, you don't need all those Valentine cards and tags.  Or you may be overstocked on cards already.  Or you may even simply prefer more layouts.  In any of those scenarios, let me help you with that.

I have taken the workshop, assembled their 2 page layout, stretched 2 of their single layouts into doubles and made an additional double page layout from the leftovers.  That is a total of 4 double page spreads from this workshop kit.

If you need to download the workshop instructions, they are no longer available on the CLOSE TO MY HEART website, but you can use this link to download the PDF from Facebook.

Here are the layouts:




Here are a few links to products I used in the videos:

NOTE:  The February Stamp of the Month is available for $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase.  If you are a VIP it is free with a $50 purchase.  If you are not a VIP and plan on spending $50, why not become a VIP first and immediately get $15 back in VIP credit and a small thank you gift from me. (See the link in my left sidebar for details.)

 

 Perfect Match products - to be used on my next video. 

I hope you see how the tips I gave in the video can be used to stretch any kit.  In fact, I will be trying it again.  See you soon.

Comments