Blue Skies - Layout Flip Through

  . . Blue skies smilin' at me . . . nothin' but blue skies do I see . . .

Today's video showcases layouts from CLOSE TO MY HEART'S Blue Skies Cut Above Layout Kit and Scrapbook Workshops.

 

 

I showcased a total of 10 double page layouts, from both the Cut Above Layout Kit and the Paper Pack with Sticker sheet.  I ended up with a whole summer album!   

Here are the links to those products still available.

Paper Pack and Sticker Sheet

 
Cut Above Layout Kit

 
Beautiful Day Stamp & Thin Cuts

Lagoon Shimmer Brush

Workspace Wonder® Tool Cubby


Thin 3-D Foam Dots

If you need the Scrapbook Workshop directions, just email me using the link in my left toolbar, and I can send you the instructions.

Here is the link to my Cricut project of nested circle rings, so you don't have to recreate it.  It is a simple project, but could save you a little time.  Unfortunately the Cricut projects for this particular Blue Skies workshop were exclusive and are not available on Cricut any longer.  Here is a link to the other CLOSE TO MY HEART Cricut Collections, including Artbooking.  (To order, scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the Cricut symbol.)

Wishing you blue skies and happy scrapping, I'll sign off for today.


 

Comments